Chai Lifeline Canada is seeking a Fundraising Coordinator to work closely with the Director of Development in the execution and administration of various aspects of Chai Lifeline Canada’s fundraising activities. In this role, you will be focused on running the technology that underpins Chai Lifeline’s fundraising activities including the main database, peer to peer events, and other software as needed. Every day will bring new challenges, learning experiences and opportunities to make a difference in the lives of the children and families we support.
For over 15 years, Chai Lifeline Canada has been providing services and programs to children and families who are living with chronic or life-threatening pediatric illness. At Chai Lifeline Canada, you will be part of a team that is dedicated to living our core values, leading with integrity and mutual respect for one-another. We provide care and love to families in need and in doing so we work beyond our roles with empathy, dedication, and integrity.
- Data input and managing our CRM, ensuring data accuracy and integrity
- Creating and managing Rallybound sites for peer-to-peer events
- Extracting data and creating reports
- Identifying and researching prospects
- Interfacing with donors and guiding them in the use of peer to peer software
- Coordinating specific fundraising initiatives as assigned
- Participating in major fundraising events and organizational activities, such as the Annual Gala, Casino Night, Peer to Peer Events, etc.
- Bringing creative ideas and resources to the growth of Chai Lifeline Canada’s fundraising initiatives
Personal Traits and Professional Qualifications:
- Passion for the work of Chai Lifeline Canada and desire to positively impact our community
- Superior computer skills and experience in working with a database preferred
- Ability and interest in learning new software programs
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel
- Ability to multitask, attention to detail, research and analytical skills
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in a collaborative team environment and also independently
- Some full-time work experience an asset
- University degree or college diploma required
- Driver’s license and access to a vehicle as needed
- Some flexible hours on evenings and weekends
Interested applicants should email their resume to [email protected]
Please note, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Chai Lifeline Canada is committed to inclusive and accessible recruitment practices to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To learn more about Chai Lifeline Canada please visit our website www.chailifelinecanada.org