Quebec Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Marketing and Social Media Coordinator has experience in both graphic design as well as exposure to media & advertising and social media campaign platforms with the goal of building and executing a strategic recruitment marketing plan. You will be responsible for the design, creation and management of an awareness marketing campaign for Chai Lifeline Canada – Montreal. You will create and develop presentation materials for external, as well as internal, audiences for public education and awareness of Chai Lifeline Canada’s programs and services
For over 15 years, Chai Lifeline Canada has been providing services and programs to children and families who are living with chronic or life-threatening pediatric illness. At Chai Lifeline Canada you will be part of a team that is dedicated to living our core values, leading with integrity and mutual respect for one-another. We provide care and love to families in need and in doing so we work beyond our roles with empathy, dedication and humility.
- Develop an awareness marketing strategy
- Work with the Director of Operations to create, design and execute a marketing strategy to create awareness among potential clients regarding Chai Lifeline Canada’s services
- Create and develop digital, print and presentation materials for public education, marketing and general communication
- Execute social/print/media campaigns to create awareness among potential clients and increase online presence
- Develop engaging content, copy and creative, as well as images ensuring all content is on-brand and customized for different target audiences
- Build relationships with social influencers
- Innovate new ways to grow the brand community and drive engagement
- Collaborate with our marketing company utilizing the Google Adword campaign to identify how campaign data is performing
- Audit the success of digital presence and prepare metrics to identify success of plan and where plan needs to expand change
- Collaborate with Marketing and Social Media coordinator from Toronto office on Quebec content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Tik Tok and have knowledge of new social media platforms that emerge
- Use social tools (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Tik Tok, Twitter) to monitor brand-related conversations and respond to client messages / queries
- As needed, perform additional tasks to support the effective operation of the Chai Lifeline Canada
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing and communications role in a professional environment
- Degree in either Marketing, Communications, or PR
- Solid understanding of marketing principles
- Exposure to the Jewish Community in Quebec
- Ability to analyze data and uncover opportunities to optimize performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (copywriting experience is a big plus)
- Multi-tasker with a strong work ethic
- Hands-on team player with the ability to work independently
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environments
- Comfortable with social media tools
- Comfortable and knowledgeable in Graphic Design
- Great eye for creative (bonus if you have experience creating/curating content)
- A passion for the details
- Familiarity with the not-for-profit sector is an asset
Why work for Chai?!
- Comprehensive benefits
- Generous vacation including all Jewish holidays
- Great culture – we’re always here to help each other out!
- Flexible working schedule
- Continuous education allowance
Interested applicants should email their resume to [email protected]
Please note, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Chai Lifeline Canada is committed to inclusive and accessible recruitment practices to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process.