Toy Drive and Donor Relations Internship (6-12 week contract)
Remote and Office work $14.25 per hour Flexible and varied work schedule
Chai Lifeline Canada has an exciting opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to help with our annual Toy Drive and to speak with donors over the phone in the weeks during the holiday period. This internship will provide the successful candidate with hands-on fundraising and project management skills. You’ll be working with a great organization making a real difference to the lives of those who need it the most.
- Drop off and pick up boxes from schools around the GTA
- Assist with pick-up and deliveries as needed
- Help with organization and execution of driveby Toy Drive
- Call Donors to solicit donations
- Assist in various administrative duties in development department
Personal Attributes and Skills
- An enthusiastic go getter!
- Well spoken with an excellent telephone manner
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Must have a car
Interested applicants should email their resume to [email protected]
Please note, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
Chai Lifeline Canada is committed to inclusive and accessible recruitment practices to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process.