Videographer and Digital Marketing Assistant
Part Time – 15-20 hours per week
Chai Lifeline Canada is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Videographer and Digital Marketing Assistant to photograph, film and edit videos for various events and programs for our digital marketing presence on our social media platforms.
The ideal candidate is media savvy, able to produce engaging and interesting content that can appeal to a wide audience. They are currently attending, or have completed, film school or a related program and have a broad interest in marketing and social media. The successful candidate should have the appropriate equipment to capture and edit footage.
Our Core Values: A job at Chai Lifeline Canada is being a part of a team that is dedicated to integrity and mutual respect for one-another. We provide care and love to families in need and in doing so we work beyond our roles by showing empathy, dedication and humility at every turn.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Create and edit short videos for our social media channels and website
- Creatively select audio visual effects and music for videos
- Photograph clients, staff and volunteers as needed
- Ensure up to date on current trends online
- Attend events and programs to capture clients, staff and volunteers
- Collaborate with departments to produce quality podcasts on an as needed basis
- Understand, reflect and enhance organizations ‘voice’
Key Requirements for this role are as follows:
- Creative and passionate
- 1+ year in videography and photography is an asset
- Experience in producing podcasts is an asset
- Proficient in editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service
- Ability to work independently, comfortable in being self-directed
- Skilled at collaborating with several teams
- Highly organized and able to multitask efficiently
- Outgoing, energetic and positive
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Flexible and result-oriented
- A confident, clear and succinct communicator
- Able to work independently, driven and self-motivated
We want to see your work! Interested applicants should send us the video resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Chai Lifeline Canada is committed to inclusive and accessible recruitment practices to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To learn more about Chai Lifeline Canada please visit our website www.chailifelinecanada.org