Part-Time Marketing and Communications Coordinator (25 hours/week)
Chai Lifeline Canada is seeking a passionate individual with experience in both graphic art as well as social media & advertising to support our efforts across the online social landscape. The ideal candidate will be a driven self-starter who can build and execute a strategic social marketing plan. You are a highly organized self-starter who possesses a passion for media and emerging technology.
You are a strategic and creative thinker, apt at solving problems while efficiently managing all aspects of social media and marketing to carry out a successful marketing plan for Chai Lifeline Canada.
You will be responsible for the design, creation and management of marketing and social media for Chai Lifeline Canada. You will create and develop presentation materials for external, as well as internal, audiences for public education and awareness of Chai Lifeline Canada’s activities. You will frequently liaise with our teams to plan and execute marketing and communications activities.
Key Position Accountabilities:
– Develop and oversee marketing strategies and execute social campaigns to attract support and increase online presence,
– Create and manage a social content calendar that drives community engagement
– Use social tools to monitor brand-related conversations and respond to consumer messages /queries
– Develop engaging content, copy and creative, as well as images ensuring all content is on-brand and customized for different target audiences
– Build relationships with social influencers
– Test new ways to grow the brand community and drive engagement
– Provide organization-wide e-communications support
– Actively monitor and respond to online inquiries on social media
– Create and develop print and presentation materials for public education, marketing and general communication
– Oversee Google Adword campaign
– Manages all Social Media platform content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snap Chat etc. and have knowledge of new social media platforms that emerge
– As needed, perform additional tasks to support the effective operation of the Chai Lifeline Canada
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a marketing and communications role in a professional environment
– Degree in either Marketing, Communications, or PR
– Solid understanding of marketing principles
– Ability to analyze data and uncover opportunities to optimize performance
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills (copywriting experience is a big plus)
– Multi-tasker with a strong work ethic
– Hands-on team player with the ability to work independently
– Flexibility to adapt to changing environments
– Comfortable with social media tools
– Great eye for creative (bonus if you have experience creating/curating content)
– A passion for the details
– Familiarity with the not-for-profit sector is an asset
Interested applicants should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Chai Lifeline Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process