In the past couple of months, our mission, to support children and families who are affected by life-threatening and life-long illness, has become more urgent.
Covid-19 affects everyone in some way. Whether it be caring for family members who contracted the virus, coping with anxiety and isolation at home, managing working at home while home schooling, reduced family income or just getting through the overall chaos and uncertainty.
If you are a family with children 0-18 years of age, Chai Lifeline Canada may be able to help you though this difficult time including:
- Guidance for therapy
- Social work support
- Scheduling your day effectively
- Finding helpful resources for your family and children
- Activities for your children
- Tutoring assistance and Big siblings for your children
- Assistance filing for employment insurance, CERB and other support services.
- Crisis and bereavement intervention (Project Chai division)
As we recognize the toll that COVID-19 is taking on us all, it is clear that our support is needed now more than ever. If we can help you, we encourage you to reach out.
Please visit our COVID-19 Support Services page for more information.