Senior Campaign Associate
Chai Lifeline Canada is seeking an experienced fundraising professional to interface regularly with Chai Lifeline Canada staff and donors and work closely with the Director of Development in the execution and administration of various aspects of Chai Lifeline Canada’s fundraising activities. In this role, you will be involved in a variety of diverse fundraising endeavours. Every day will bring new challenges, learning experiences and opportunities to make a difference in the lives of the children and families we support.
For over 15 years, Chai Lifeline Canada has been providing services and programs to children and families who are living with chronic or life-threatening pediatric illness. At Chai Lifeline Canada you will be part of a team that is dedicated to living our core values, leading with integrity and mutual respect for one-another. We provide care and love to families in need and in doing so we work beyond our roles with empathy, dedication and humility.
- Developing and managing mid-level campaign donors, including the cultivation of new donors and stewardship of existing donors
- Updating, maintaining, and managing our donor database, ensuring data accuracy and integrity
- Researching, writing, and stewarding grant proposals
- Leading or participating in major fundraising events, such as the Annual Gala, Casino Night, Peer to Peer Events, etc.
- Identifying and researching prospects
- Bringing creative ideas and resources to the growth of Chai Lifeline Canada’s fundraising initiatives
- Staffing event and/or volunteer committees
Personal Traits and Professional Qualifications:
- Passion for the work of Chai Lifeline Canada and desire to positively impact our community
- Excellent interpersonal communication and networking skills
- Excellent organization, multitasking, attention to detail, research, and analytical skills
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to plan and execute a fundraising project or program
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in a collaborative team environment and also independently
- At least 3 years of fundraising experience preferred and additional work experience is an asset
- University degree or college diploma required
- Driver’s license and access to a vehicle as needed
- Some flexible hours on evenings and weekends
Interested applicants should email their resume to [email protected]
Please note, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Chai Lifeline Canada is committed to inclusive and accessible recruitment practices to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To learn more about Chai Lifeline Canada please visit our website www.chailifelinecanada.org